Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Notes from some of my fans

Maybe you should change the title of your weekly email to COD LOCK LOSERS or IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PICK THE OPPOSITE TEAMS. - Pulley

I am truly ashamed to say that I took UAB solely on your damn COD LOCK. Remind me why I do the things I do. 0-2 the first week and 1-1 the second week, NICE!!! - Starrett

I read your blog and here is my response:
I am not sure how Ok St losing makes you feel any better about UGAy. Houston put up over 40 against a team that held your dogs to 1 TD. Plus, you gave up 37 points to a SC team that managed 1 TD against a lower tier ACC team. If you ask me, this game should give you more doubt, not hope. - another one from Pulley. Pulley, i didnt say that the okl state game made me feel better. i actually said that it caused for more concern. i said after watching the georgia game again, i felt better. or this is what i meant to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers