Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reese's Sept 26th picks


LSU -12.5 @ Miss St LSU running game and defense will be too much for the lack of talent at MSU. Mad Hatter runs this one up in Starkville.

NCST -1 vs Pitt NCST is the highest scoring offense in the ACC which isn’t saying much, but they’re going against Wandstache. That dude sux.

UF & Kentucky over 54 UF may cover this one on their own. I look for Rich Brooks to have few tricks up his sleeve for at least 21 pts. If the weather is good, jump all over this.

Penn St -9.5 vs Iowa This is going to be a whiteout game and Penn St is looking for revenge from last years last second loss. Penn St also hasn’t covered this year so they win by 21 with the Spread HD clicking.

ND -7 @ Purdue ND hasn’t played poorly this year. From everything I’ve seen they are actually pretty good. From the little I’ve watched Purdue they suck ball bags.

I know you hate when I have a lot of picks but that’s how I cover my ass. I’ll put it up but let me know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers