Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rusty T's picks 9/24

OK, so i couldn't have scripted the Miami/gt game any better but at the same time I couldn't have been more wrong on the fsu/byu game. For that, i appologise but I'm about to make it upto you by going 3-0 this week. Also, on a side note, I'd like to publicly gongradulate my vols for their efforts last weekend in the swamp.Thanks for not embarrassing me boys.Also, to Mason Singletary for his comments, Go Fuckyaself

Miss/SCMiss - 3.5tonight at 7:45 Normally I don't like taking road favorites on nationally televised games but the Rebels need to get big wins in games like this if they want a shot at the national title and I promise you that's allthey are thinking about these days. Expectations are high in Oxford. The Rebels have won 8 of their last nine after scoring more than 35 points. They have won four of their last five against South Carolina and know how to beat them. The home team has come up short in the last five meetings ATS and the Rebels should cover the small number against Steve Spurrier and his Cocks. I say give up up the points and take the Rebels tonight. (On a side note, I like the over tonight as except for the bad taste that nc state game left in my mouth. Just something to think about) - Plus Ole Miss women making my mouth water. I cant tell you what i would do to some of them.

Mich state/Wisconsin -3

Saturday at noon Wisconsin is only a 3-point favorite at home over Michigan State. This is not the correct line with the Spartans coming off back-to-back heartbreakers to Central Michigan and Notre Dame. The Badgers are 5-0 in their last 5 at home. The Badgers have won 4 of their last 5 home games vs. Michigan State. After losing to the Spartans 24-25 on the road last year, you can bet that revenge is in the air Wisconsin players who have not forgotten that heart breaker. The Badgers out rushed the Spartans 281-25 in that game, which are numbers that would usually lead to a Wisconsin win. Expect similar numbers this weekend, only this time it will be enough for them to get their payback.. The Badgers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5 to 3 points.Wisconsin is a silent 3-0 and flying under the radar.Take Wisconsin and lay the points.

Rusty's Parlay Booster Nevada/Missouri Friday night game. I don't know who is gonna beat the spread in this game and to be honest, I couldn't care less. However,I can tell you one thing. There are gonna be a lot of points scored. The over/under is set at 60 now, it was at 56 just yesterday so it's clear which way people are betting. I'll be shocked if this game total doesn't clear 70. Take the over if you're looking to pad a parlay.

Till next week, happy gambling!Rusty Thomas Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers