Friday, October 2, 2009

Winner, Winner.... Chicken Dinner

Alabama -15.5

Obviously I am being a homer on this one, but for the first time in a long time the Crimson Tide have an offense to go with their stifling defense. After watching Tebow gash the Kentucky defense for over 100+ rushing yards, I feel that the Tide's trio of running backs will have their way with a pretty weak defensive front. The 'Bama defense looks as strong as ever and I don't see much of an offensive threat for the Wildcats. I am not saying that your should bet your mortgage, but this game is a lock.


LSU +3.5

Joe will hate it, but I think that LSU wins this one straight up. This is a HUGE statement game for the Bayou Bengals. Their #4 ranking doesn't mean shit at this point. They have been the benefactor of better teams getting upset and a weak schedule up to this point. However, Les Miles is aware of all of this and will be out to prove that the Tigers are, in fact, as good as their ranking states. I have just been very unimpressed with the Dawgs this season. While they have been scoring points faster than Rusty eats donuts, their defense is just atrocious. They look vulnerable at all points of attack and I think that this week LSU will be to much for 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers