Friday, October 9, 2009

to rusty, im sorry

Well rusty I guess I need to apologize on behalf of the Bulldog Nation. Our Clothing is truly unacceptable and I apologize that we wear khaki pants and make you feel inferior for wearing cut off blue jeans and tennis shoes with a Velcro strap. We need to take your feelings into consideration when we wear a polo shirt and next time go get the latest starter t shirt at walmart so you will feel better about yourself. I do hate the fact that we cant wear our orange hunting vest to ball games like Tennessee fans do, but we actually hunt in ours so we don’t want to get the smell of coon dogs on it when we go to Knoxville. Our women actually dig the fact we still have hair and don’t really care for the “beaver cleaver” look that peyton made so famous while at UT. Our flip flops are just flat out wrong. I agree 100% rusty. We should be more manly in our shoe chose but they are comfortable when we leave the game and go listen to some good live music in Athens, but I will be sure to wear my boots in Knoxville since most of the roads are not paved yet.

As to wanting to fire our head coach after a disappointing year. Correct if im wrong but didn’t yall just fire a man that had went 152-52 and was responsible for bringing Tennessee to where they are today. Wasn’t he just in the SEC championship game a couple of years ago? I completely agree that Georgia fans are not nearly as patient with their head coach as you guys are., seeing that mark richt has the longest tenure of all SEC coaches. But hey, if we could have replaced him with a guy as experienced as Lane Kiffin then I would want to also.
So Rusty, get ready to “hang your head high” after you lose Saturday morning and prepare for another losing season. I wish I could sympathize but its been since 1996 since Georgia had a losing record and I would actually have to go back and check the record books to see when we had back to back losing records. But hey, “it’s a rebuilding year” so don’t get down on yourself little fella, with a coach as proven as jr. is, im sure you guys will be back before you know it. Good thing your patient. May take him a little it longer since he is pissing every other head coach off in the SEC. What a good representation of such a humble fan base. Damn you Georgia, Damn you.

2 comments:

  1. Well said Joseph. My favorite part was "Our women actually dig the fact we still have hair"
    (see picture at top of blog) that guy holding the red snapper has a forehead like a drive in movie theatre. I agree, chicks dig the John Lovitts look these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Schell... must suck to have to sit through dissappointing year after dissappointing year...

    Oh by the way as a Gator Fan, I cannot feel your pain, we briefly went through the Zook era so I guess I can relate, but UF sees when they are not winning, they better fix something, and since UGA is a wanna be Oxford and still trying to get that electricity going, they are a few years behind. But dont you think 8 years in the top 10 in recruiting should have gotten you at least to a NATL TITLE GAME? Guess yall cant figure out that richt is not the answer...

    Oh BTW I cannot count how many grammatical errors you had in that post.

    GOD SPEED AND IM OUT.

    Joe Black

    ReplyDelete

Followers