Friday, October 23, 2009

Taking the Chalk

Don’t have much time this week for my picks and since Ga is off (hopefully getting ready for Fla) I hadn’t spent much time on here.

As for my picks, short and sweet –

Ga Tech and my man Paul Johnson run up and down the field on Virgina. Virgina is getting a little to much respect with only 3 straight wins over UNC, Indiana, and Maryland. Lets not forget who these teams are. UNC being the only one of the bunch I will even give a little bit of props to came in after a disappointing lose to GT and I think took the Cavaliers a little to lightly. We don’t have to worry about the Jackets making the same mistake. Remember, this team is the same team that lost to William and Mary in the opener.

Lay the points, Tech –5 ½

Bama’s Defense is just scary. They make good QB’s look bad and they will make a bad QB look really bad. Crompton throws 2 picks and UT doesn’t move the ball enough to keep in with in the 15. FYI, I will be at this game and should have a good story when I get back.

TCU horny frogs. I love this team. I love the fact that they get RB’s and move them to LB to have a defense that is just way faster than any other D that the teams out west see. Lets not forget that the last time BYU saw some speed on D they looked really bad (see FSU) TCU minus the 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers