Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Truth



I have got a special guest for you guys this weekend and I hope to be able to make him a regular on your favorite blog. This is no joke. Guy went 11 – 0 this past Sunday including straight bets, teasers, and parlays. I witnessed this first hand. Now all of you are pretty knowledgeable (I know this because you choose to read this blog) so you understand the odds of this happening again is slim to none BUT!! He will maintain a winning percentage with his NFL picks. With over 25 years of handicapping experience we are truly fortunate to be able to have his insight into the NFL. Now I know most of the contributors on here think very highly of themselves. So highly no one emailed me or posted anything after having a horrific week. This guy may take a hit every now and again but I can say with complete certainty that you will be better off after getting his valuable insight. Whether it be just to lay off a game because he sees a trap, or a good opportunity to middle a game because he feels the line is right on the money. What ever it may be, you will be better off going into Sunday after reading his thoughts. I know I am full of shit most of the time. Guys and gales this is not a joke. He asked that his name not be revealed and out of respect I obliged. So I will simply refer to his picks as “The Truth.”
on a side note. i am part of a new college football poll called the mumme poll. (you can click it and it will take you to it) i will be posting how i voted on this poll and i would like for it to be a good representation of all of us so please give me your feedback. this week i voted -- #1 Alb, #2 Fla, #3 Tex, #4 Lsu, #5 Va Tech, #6 Iowa, #7 Miami, #8 USC, #9 TCU, #10 Cinny, #11 Auburn, #12 Boise St i tried my best to not let any preseason hype or the current polls right now have any impact on my poll. of course this is impossible to do but i did try my best.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't feel that I needed to email you after going 2-0, but I guess this post will serve notice. On a side note, going 11-0 INCLUDING parlays is freaking awesome. I was out in Vegas for 14 months and didn't know anyone that went undefeated in that many plays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pulley you did go 2 and 0 and i have not givin you the credit that you deserved. my hat is off to you my friend and you will get some props from me soon. keep the good picks up and i look forward to seeing yours this week

    ReplyDelete

Followers