Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wild Card Weekend

Who Dat?? Fuck Dat.  But I do recommend taking the Aints today laying a HUGE 10 points over Seattle.  This is one of the biggest road favorites i can remember in the playoffs but the Hawks typically get their asses handed to them. 

In the next game you have Peyton Manning going up against the Mexican…  Believe I will go with #18 laying the 2 1/2 points.

Sunday Baltimore goes into KC and that place gets nasty.  I do have a buddy that will at this game so I look forward to hearing what it is like in Arrowhead for a playoff game.  I like the Ravens laying 3 but I would recommend buying the hook.

The Pack goes into Philly for a Dog fight against Vick and I think Rogers comes out on top of this one and gives Reid his first first round playoff loss (i think, not sure about)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers