Thursday, December 17, 2009

And the search goes on

Who the hell knows who are when anything is going to happen on the DC job. Richt said that we should have moved on something by the first week in January but maybe not, but hopefully so, but there is a chance they we want, but a good possibility that we will, but maybe not. Again, its very frustrating to not have a clue about what is going on but I do appreciate the fact that we are not publicly getting turned down. Who thought Mark Fox was going to be the next basketball coach?

I’m going to continue giving you names that are still being talked about in Athens. Keep in mind people that there is absolutely no substance to any name or any list. But these names are not just who I’m making up, I am actually hearing or reading about these names.

Kirby Smart (his name will be flying around until he actually comes out a publicly says something a lot more concrete than what he said at the award ceremony)

Brain Van Gorder (I’m not sure why he is still being talked about. I kind of threw his name out of the mix but for some reason his name is not dieing)

Ellis Johnson (this is another name that kind of want go away, and I’m kind of glad. He is not my 1st choice but defiantly some one that I wouldn’t mind falling back on)

Dick Bumpas (again, still being talked about but Gary Paterson just got a raise and if im not badly mistaken he is getting all of his assisatances raises also – but I would love this guy. I’m not sure I wouldn’t put him #1 on my list. For real, his stache alone is motivating)

Now for some guys that I have just recently heard about… instead of me telling you about them, just click on their name and you will go to their bio. Or wikipedia page

Reggie Herring -
Bob Sanders - be sure to click "more" to read his full bio.
Manny Diez - this guy may be worth taking a gamble on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers