Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's discuss some games. Give me your thoughts.





Let me say these are not my picks o the week, just games for the board to discuss since we have a bunch of pussies that don't like sharing their cod locks.





GT vs Maryland: Word is there is some internal friction between some of the older players and Randy Edsall. Apparently he runs a tight ship the military would be proud of. GT has half there D/LB's out, but I look for GT to open a can on this bunch in the dirty dirty. Something like 48-21.



OU vs Tex: I think both are a little overrated, but them Longhorns being a tad more. I'd probably go OU 35-17.


FL @ LSU: LSU isn't as good as Bama, but the game is in Death Valley and they'll be facing a true freshman. I like LSU 28-17.



UGA @ Vol Ball: Neutral field I'd go dawgs, but I'm taking UT at home 28-24.



Vandy @ Bama: This will get ugly. 38-0 Sabanators.



Burn @ Arky: Both offenses seem to be coming into their own. I like Arky 42-35 in this one.

1 comment:

  1. Maryland will score more points than that. I think Hart County could score 21 on GT.

    Texas isn't the Texas of old but this game brings out the best/worse in the both of these teams. OU isn't great on the road but they will be good enough to win this game 10ish. I would stay away from it from a betting stand point.

    I can't imagine what it was like for the Fla offense to come in on sunday beat up, bruised, battered, and do film study on LSU. I like your score here.

    I don't believe a 3-2 team that was not even .500 last year has the right to talk much shit until they start winning some fucking games (starrett will disagree. he believes that just because they are Ga and won a NC 30 years ago then we have that right) I do believe Ga wins this game if asked.

    No comment needed. depends on when Saban calls the dogs off. but Vandy does have a history of stepping up against Bama and not just laying down. I do believe they score - once.

    Agree 100% with statement and score on The Barn/Arky

    ReplyDelete

Followers