Friday, October 7, 2011

Fatten your Wallet

I am about to to be on my way to beautiful Helen, Ga for Oktoberfest so I am posting from my phone and can't add pictures of smoking hot coeds wearing my picks colors. For this I am truly sorry.

Bosie St -21.5

Make it a SUPER COD LOCK because I am board too. The Broncos are way too much for the valley kids. I also like the over in this game.

Oklahoma -10.5

I can't imagine how well Bob Stoops is using thae fact that the Boomer Sooners have dropped from 1st to 3rd without losing a game to motivate these guys. While Mack Brown is busy playing the QB shuffle Landry and Co. will be raining points from the sky

Maryland -15

If this game drops below 2 TDs run like hell. Maryland's O will be the best GT has played all year and Maryland has put up points against better D's than Tech. I think Maryland is better than NC ST and almost as good as NC. Even if Tech gets up big early you should he ok with a back door cover courtesy of Al Groh.

Book it now pick: FSU -10.5*

That asterik is for EJ Manuel who heard would probably play this week. IF he does throw your 401k on this one. If he doesn't I still like it but just enough to throw a quarter on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers