Friday, November 13, 2009

THE DAWGS

I got a call this morning from a douche bag that asked that I make Georgia one of my Cod Locks so that Auburn would win…. Alright, as bad as I hate to say it the Dawgs need this win to become bowl eligible and we need all the extra practice we can get for next year. Auburn beats a mediocre Ole Miss team and a couple of Bullshit Ball States and now Chizik is everybody in Auburns Facebook friend. Well maybe he well make his status Sunday morning this…”I’m sorry my team quit on me in Athens yesterday, Little Trooper tried to keep them fried up with his little towel but it didn’t work. I love Gus’s penis.” (also if you want to read where i ask if chizik was the right move, click HERE or if you want to read where i picked UK to beat Auburn outright as a double digit road Dog then click HERE)Auburn has no chance in this game after Georgia got healthy on Tenn Tech. (oh yea, had someone try and justify why Auburn gave up 31 points to Furman) The Dawgs are healthy, the Dawgs are Hungry, and the last time Auburn came between the hedges Soldier Boy was my ring tone for the same Douche Bag that asked me to pick Auburn today.

Maybe I’ll have time to get some more picks up today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers